Well, I would love to be writing on here posting new pics but unfortunately our camera is BROKEN. I am so irritated but I can't really do anything about it :( HOpefully I can get some pics soon from other people to post on this thing but until then, no more pics for now, and with no pics what's the point of blogging seriously! Hopefully soon my blog will be up and running again :)
6 comments:
How sad! Too bad Santa didn't bring you a new one.
How are you doing anyway??
I'll try to e-mail you some that we took of you guys. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Love ya mom
bummer =( hope you can get one before the new baby boy is born! =)
Sad, I hope you can get some pictures when your new little comes along! I can't wait to see him on here! P.S. how are things going with the pregnancy? Hope all is well! Love ya lots!
on the other hand, i will still be tuning into your site to listen to your music, thanks for having it on your site, i pretty much love all of the songs!
Elise- aren't you due like any day now???
Post a Comment