Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Wedding Pictures

I was also tagged to share my wedding photos :) This was alot of fun to look through these photos, but I"m sure we'd all have to agree that sometimes it can be quite depressing! I mean come on, especially those of us who've had kids have to know exactly what I mean by depressing, haha. This was 4 years ago :)



And then a year and a half later we were sealed for time and all eternity as a FOREVER FAMILY These were the greatest memories :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww... fun! Can't believe we will celebrate our 7 yr anniversary this month and we have 3 kids! Yah... I know what you mean by depressing! ha ha

Jenn said...

Hi Elise!! I found your blog from Heather Hunts, and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations on another boy (only 1 more and you can join the 3-boys club with me). Your pictures made me homesick for you and the ward. When I get my blog going I'll let you know (P.S. this is Jenn Moore:)

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

I love your pictures and your dress is darling. I think it is so fun to look at other peoples wedding pictures!

Cami said...

You are so beautiful!! these pictures are so cute, I love weddings! we've been married 4 years as well, crazy how time flies! How are you feeling? ready for baby #2? I'm so excited for you guys wish we lived close though.. hope you are doing well. take care

Devin and Kelly said...

hey elise! yeah we didnt exactly plan for this kid but we are so excited! and your due the same time as my older sister how funny! everyone is having a baby in our families its crazy!!

Ashley said...

Elise! Aren't you due pretty soon??? I wanna see pregnancy pics! =)