I have been tagged by my friend Chantelle that I've known for years to share 6 of my quirks, so here it goes! Careful, you might be next ;)
Quirk #1
I absolutely cannot be in front of a shopping cart, it scares me to death! lol. I hate getting flat tires from that stupid thing and every time that I ever go grocery shopping with Trevor he always tries to do it to me. That is my biggest one for sure.
Quirk #2
I can't stand getting out of the shower soaking wet and getting water on the floor, and I married someone who is definitely the worst at that I have ever. It drives me crazy. I have to be fully dried off in the shower before stepping out.
Quirk #3
Unfortunately I'm notorious for being late which is a horrible thing, but it's true. I actually want to be very punctual and it drives me crazy about myself, but that is definitely a quirk of mine.
Quirk #4
I dont know if anyone else notices, or if this is even a quirk but I get really flustered whenever I'm in front of a large group of people and I get really quiet. I'm not very whitty, so it's very uncomfortable for me. Unless I'm singing and then it's a breeze, haha. Weird i know.
Quirk #5
This is hard! I guess I would have to say that whenever I am making dinner or before I cook anything my kitchen absolutely has to be clean or I feel crazy. My dishes all need to be done first before I start any sort of cooking project.
Quirk #6
My last quirk would have to be that I'm not good at talking on the phone! People who know me probably realize that I'm not a phone talker. I can talk to someone for probably like 15 minutes top, and then I have to get off. THe main reason is I can't do two things at once! pretty pathetic i know
1 comment:
Elise- thanks for playing. i don't know if i have ever seen your pictures from the day you were sealed, you guys all look great in them. I look at my wedding pictures and think I look so young. I have the same issue with cooking when the kitchen is dirty, that's probably why I never cook :)jk~ have a good day! ~ Chantelle~
Post a Comment