Monday, November 3, 2008

We had a blast at my parents Halloween Party. Here are some pics to prove it! I'm bummed I didn't get pics of everyone, my parents were Jon McCain and Sara Palin and they looked exactly like them... I'd say they were a little too touchy to be political partners, hmmmm. hehe.





6 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

I heard the party was so much fun! I miss everyone, I'm sad we couldn't be there! :( How are you feeling these days? Love you!

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! We came to your house to trick or treat and Braylee was so sad when you were not there and kept saying "I want to be Dom's pirate girl!" Only 13 more years and we can set them up on their first official date!! :)

Cami said...

your costumes are awesome! you are SO cute pregnant! miss you guys

Allred Family said...

You guys look great! I love your cute little pregnant belly.

Chantelle said...

Elise,
You look like one hot mama! Hey I tagged you on my blog, you can check it out if you would like...
www.mhuriholman.blogspot.com

hope things are going well~ Chantelle

Shannon said...

hey how do get the pictures ur dad took!!? Cuz that was a fun party!