Thursday, October 16, 2008



I thought this was pretty hilarious :) Dom dancing to "we will rock you" by Queen. He makes me laugh. What would life be like with no kids in the world!? Boring I'd say.

8 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

haha he's so cute! What a good dancer..I could see some of Trevor's famous moves there haha

Allred Family said...

I had tons of fun the other night. My only complaint is that we should have done dinner too. We will have to do another girls night out soon.

P.S. I left your water bottle at Mel's.

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

He is so cute!! We tried to bring your water bottle over today but you were gone and Braylee was broken hearted. She cried the whole way home since we didn't get to see Dom. We really need to arrange a wedding for them :). I'll call you tomorrow to see if you are home so we can bring it by.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Hey Elise! I found your blog through Chantelle's! Your little guy is so cute! Congrats on the new little one on the way too, do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

Stepper the Mighty said...

Agreed! Let's hear it for the kids!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

congrats on another boy! you are soo outnumbered now, huh? hehe!

Shannon said...

Sidney thoroughly enjoyed this and thought it was hilarious!!

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh man, Dom is so adorable! Good dancer too! Love the pics from your wedding and your sealing day. Ryah is finally here! Yay! 9 lbs. 2 oz. wow, a little chunk. Can't wait to see her next week. Love, mom