All things may change; but we start and end with family.
Friday, October 10, 2008
This past week
I just had to post some pictures from the past week or so. Here are some pics from our Harvest Party at Church. Trevor and I dressed up in 80's and Dom as IRON MAN. It was a blast, at the end of the night some of us stayed and rocked out to the hippest music EVER! 80's baby. It was a blast :) AND PRETTY HILARIOUS
I have tons of cute pictures with Dom and his cousins Jaida and Sidney, but this dang computer wont let me upload them! This is the cutest one anyways.... awwwwww
I am starting all over again. I couldn't log in with my account and had to set a new password. Anyway...I really enjoyed your blog including your playlist. There were a lot of good songs I had heard of and a few I will try out just to see if I can get a little more 'hip.' The pictures made it almost like being there and reminded me of all the fun things we used to do as a family when our kids were little. Your trip to the Bahamas must have been heavenly; you are still young enough to get the ultimate enjoyment out of every moment, and I strongly advise you keep reinvigorating your marriage with as many such adventures as possible. Your blog is wonderful; it sounds exactly like you, excited, bubbly, enthusiastic, and we much appreciated it. It sounds as if the Mellander/Sambrano/Andersen/Hopkins holiday times will be off the wall with all that will be going on. That's what family is with all of it tossed together like a very special salad with all the holiday dressing and special touches. It makes us feel good to know that it is all going on into the future from what your grandpa and I tried to do with our family and the parts of it that will endure through you, your sisters, and all of your families.
We love you, Stay well and happy, Grandma and Grandpa Mellander
I'm so glad you updated your blog finally! It makes me miss you guys so much :( I love Dom's costume. I got to see him on the web cam at Shannon's the other day, and he told me he was going to be iron man for halloween. You guys need a web cam so we can all talk and see each other! I hope your pregnancy's going good, love you hunny!
YAY! An update on the sambrano's! Dom is so cute in his iron man I'm sure it was hard to get it off him. Were going to boo at the zoo sat the 25th where the kids get to dress up in there costumes and get candy at the zoo if u guys wanted to come.
5 comments:
Elise,
I am starting all over again. I couldn't log in with my account and had to set a new password. Anyway...I really enjoyed your blog including your playlist. There were a lot of good songs I had heard of and a few I will try out just to see if I can get a little more 'hip.' The pictures made it almost like being there and reminded me of all the fun things we used to do as a family when our kids were little. Your trip to the Bahamas must have been heavenly; you are still young enough to get the ultimate enjoyment out of every moment, and I strongly advise you keep reinvigorating your marriage with as many such adventures as possible. Your blog is wonderful; it sounds exactly like you, excited, bubbly, enthusiastic, and we much appreciated it. It sounds as if the Mellander/Sambrano/Andersen/Hopkins holiday times will be off the wall with all that will be going on. That's what family is with all of it tossed together like a very special salad with all the holiday dressing and special touches. It makes us feel good to know that it is all going on into the future from what your grandpa and I tried to do with our family and the parts of it that will endure through you, your sisters, and all of your families.
We love you,
Stay well and happy,
Grandma and Grandpa Mellander
I'm so glad you updated your blog finally! It makes me miss you guys so much :( I love Dom's costume. I got to see him on the web cam at Shannon's the other day, and he told me he was going to be iron man for halloween. You guys need a web cam so we can all talk and see each other! I hope your pregnancy's going good, love you hunny!
YAY! An update on the sambrano's! Dom is so cute in his iron man I'm sure it was hard to get it off him. Were going to boo at the zoo sat the 25th where the kids get to dress up in there costumes and get candy at the zoo if u guys wanted to come.
so cute
You guys seriously rocked hard! That was so much fun. And I LOVE the picture of Laney and Dom--I'm so fine if they hook up some day. HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment