Monday, February 16, 2009

Bronson David Sambrano

Our little one is finally here! I can't tell you how depressing it was the 2-3 weeks before he was born! ahhhh. I was expecting to get induced on the 21st, but my cervix was too thick, so that didn't happen :( Then I totally thought I would have him before my actual due date but nooooo that didn't happen either. My poor husband was tired of seeing me cry, haha. Then finally on Feb. 2 he came at 4:37 in the morning weighing 8lbs. 1 oz.! Dominic weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. How did that happen? So he is 2 weeks old today and so beautiful. I will try and get some pics to put on here soon, still no camera :( Let me just say I will never have a baby in the winter again! RSV is such a scare I dont think I'll take him out for another month, seriously. Well hope to be back soon with some pics of Dom and Bronse.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see some pictures.

Chris Sambrano said...

Hey Elise, it was great to see you updated. I know it's been rough the last few weeks. Bronson is so adorable and we have a cd for you guys of him so you can post some pics real soon. If anyone wants to see this adorable baby check it out on our blog crockybecky.blogspot.com. Just another cute grand baby of ours!!!! Love, mom

Swanky Mommy said...

Congrats! And yes, RSV stinks. Wait until March or so :(. Laney's had it the last two years. So far we're in the clear this year (knock on wood)

Ashley said...

Congrats Elise! I saw the pics on your in-laws blog... SO CUTE! So happy for you guys! I know having 2 might be a little overwhelming right now but when Bronson gets a little older you're gonna love it! It's so fun having 2 boys in a row... they will be best buddies! Tyson just came into my room and said, "Mommy, can you call Denali's teacher?" I asked "why" and he said, "Because I want Denali to come home and play with me!" haha They are best friends!