Hello! it was so good to hear from you! I was happy to see you last Sunday but then i couldn't find you after to talk to ya! but yeah, so glad you have a blog! its so fun, I'm a little adicted to it as I've used it as my journal but its fun and fun to keep in touch with people too. Well we are back in Utah (well Parker and I are, James will be back the end of this month) I'm living with my parents right now and we'll see what happens when James gets back (I'm thinking we will need a little help with two more around!! ha) can you believe we're having twins!? ha I'm scared and excited! hey congrats to you guys, when are you due with baby #2? that is fun and I'm happy for you. we need to keep in touch now! wish we could have got together when I was in Spanish fork but things were crazy that week so I'll call ya next time we're in town. What else have you been up too? sorry so long.. haven't talk to ya for awhile! how you feeling? Dominic is so cute and getting so big! take care
4 comments:
Look at the dark hair and BLUE eyes! What a stud! =)
Cute pics of Dom Elise!
Hello! it was so good to hear from you! I was happy to see you last Sunday but then i couldn't find you after to talk to ya! but yeah, so glad you have a blog! its so fun, I'm a little adicted to it as I've used it as my journal but its fun and fun to keep in touch with people too. Well we are back in Utah (well Parker and I are, James will be back the end of this month) I'm living with my parents right now and we'll see what happens when James gets back (I'm thinking we will need a little help with two more around!! ha) can you believe we're having twins!? ha I'm scared and excited! hey congrats to you guys, when are you due with baby #2? that is fun and I'm happy for you. we need to keep in touch now! wish we could have got together when I was in Spanish fork but things were crazy that week so I'll call ya next time we're in town. What else have you been up too?
sorry so long.. haven't talk to ya for awhile! how you feeling? Dominic is so cute and getting so big! take care
he is soooo adorable!!!!
Post a Comment