Friday, August 15, 2008

my honey

okay, I just have to take the time to brag about my wonderful hubby for a moment :) I should have done it a while ago, but life has been so crazy. A few weeks ago, I was feeling really sick so Trevor offered to draw me a bath. While I was relaxing, he came in with these two coconut shellcups filled with slushies singing The Beach Boys "Cocoamo". I thought it was so cute I just started singing along with him thanking him for the nice gesture and thought :) Just then he was like, "Wait stop singing, I'm not done yet! :) " Just then he emphasized the words, " I wanna take ya to bermuda, bahama..." and just stopped and looked to see my reaction. I was like, "Shut up, dont get my hopes up.... no way..." Just then he yelled' "I'm taking you on a cruise through the bahamas!" I was so ecstatic, I couldn[t stop screaming. I have to say I felt much better after that. LOL. So, now we will be leaving in a week from today to go to Florida and leave from florida through the eastern caribbean!! Whoo hhoo. I'm so ecstatic. I've never been on a cruise and I can't wait to get away for 10 days :) I will definitely miss my little Dom, we've never been away this long. But I have to admit, It will be sooooo nice to feel like we're dating once again. I love my baby cakes, he's so wonderful to me :)

9 comments:

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog so I could find yours. I have not updated mine for SO long. I am so jealous that you are going on a cruise, I have always wanted to go on one. Maybe when we are both rich we can go on one together!! We really need to get together for dinner sometime. We are so glad we got to meet you guys in our class and we really want to start hanging out more.

Ashley said...

How cute is that?!?! That's so exciting! You're gonna have a blast! You'll for sure miss Dom, but you're gonna have so much fun you won't want it to end! =) Can't wait for you to post pics when you get back!
P.S. Where are you leaving from in Florida?

Aubs said...

Hey, does Trevor give lessons on how to be soooo romantic?!?! If so, I want to sign Phill up. The cruise sounds FABULOUS. Have a great time!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

I agree with Aubs, Jesse needs some lessons!!! But Congrats, thats what we did for our Anniversary! You will love it!!!

Cami said...

So jealous!! cruises are the way to go that is for sure! I'll tell ya, we've been on a few but haven't got to go on a cruise through the bahamas and that is all I want to do! you'll have so much fun and you'll have to post pictures and tell me all about it when you get back! Have SO much fun!

Nikki Moshier said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out the other night it was fun! I'm going to miss you guys so much! Can't wait to hear all about your Cruise! And see lots of pics! Love you tonz!

Ashley said...

So??? How was it? Can't wait to hear all about it! Did the hurricanes affect your trip at all? Sure hope not!

Chantelle said...

Hey Elise,
How was it? Did you take pictures? If so you should post them. I am totally jealous. I can just picture the whole thing, you have an awesome husband, maybe one of these days Blake will totally throw me off guard and do something like that, but it would really surprise me cause yeah he didn't quite get an "A" in romantasism, like Trevor. You sound like you keep busy with everything, piano/babysitting/dom/etc.. hope you are doing well, KIT!! ~Chantelle

Ashley said...

Shouldn't you be finding out what you are having soon????