Monday, September 15, 2008

Okay people, I know I am probably the crappiest blogger there ever was, but I'm going to attempt to redeem myself here. I FINALLY found my USB cable that was missing, so now I can post pictures finally. I mean, whats the point of blogging with no pictures! As an update, we had an AMAZING time in the eastern carribean. it was a little scary sometimes because there were 4 hurricanes on the islands surrounding us that we cut right through. But, not scary enough to ruin our trip! We went to the bahamas and went on a history tour/ zoo trip and that was sooo much fun. We got to feed these beautiful birds that just wouldn't get tired of eating apples out of our hands. We also got to get inches away from a pack of flamingos and I loved that! It was so awesome. WE went to Saint Thomas and St. Maarten (I think that's how you spell it?) We snorkeled and swam with the turtles! It was so neat :) At one point I dove down to the bottom with my snorkel mask and was able to make eye contact with a 3-4 foot long turtle. I think our weirdest experience was in Saint Thomas when we got dropped off at a beach that we had heard was extremely beautiful, and the minute i got out of the taxi, the first sight I saw was not so beautiful! haha. It was a partially nude beach and there were old, big men walking around butt naked!!! I literally screamed when I stepped out of the taxi, haha. Our taxi driver assured us that we did not have to get naked to be on the beach, haha. Thanks taxi driver for the helpful info., but that's not why I was screaming! Let's just say, we enjoyed the beach a half a mile down from all the nudists. The ship was incredible, 24 hour food, room service, entertainment galour, sushi, beautiful food arrangements, dancing, laying out at the pool with an awesome reggae band, games, and I got to spend it all with my best friend. THe best part was when I got to come home and give Dom a big kiss and hug after not seeing him for 10 days! It was so nice to be home at the end :) Anyways, enough writing, i'm gonna post some pictures now!

4 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

Wow, those are great pics from your cruise! I loved them! I really want to go on another cruise. It's been almost 7 years. Too long! Love you guys lots. mom

Michele said...

You guys look so cute in those pics! It looks like you had a ton of fun on your cruise.
Congrats on your baby boy! I love that name! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your trip looked like alot of fun last time me and JD were around birds I got pooped on, lol, it was hot.

Swanky Mommy said...

In the midst of my daily blog stalking, I found you guys. . . . Hope you don't mind! And what a fun (and scary) trip! We may have to try it sometime without the hurricanes.