Our sweet neice Riley just went through Reconstructive Surgery on her head a couple weeks ago, and she is such a trooper! For those of you who aren't aware my neice was born with Hyrdrocephalus, a condition where there is an excess amount of fluid in the brain which makes your head very large. She has gone through so much in her first year of life, and you would never ever know by being around her. She is the sweetest, most well behaved baby I have ever seen and I love love love her to death. She and my sister Dawnielle are such inspirations to me!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Riley the Trooper
Our sweet neice Riley just went through Reconstructive Surgery on her head a couple weeks ago, and she is such a trooper! For those of you who aren't aware my neice was born with Hyrdrocephalus, a condition where there is an excess amount of fluid in the brain which makes your head very large. She has gone through so much in her first year of life, and you would never ever know by being around her. She is the sweetest, most well behaved baby I have ever seen and I love love love her to death. She and my sister Dawnielle are such inspirations to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw... she's so precious! Nikki has told me about her. It's fun to see a pic of her. So sweet.
Oh my goodness! That's such a cute picture of her, I haven't even seen that one yet! She really has been a trooper with all her crazy stuff going on. She's such an inspiration to me everyday. I love her!
Post a Comment