Saturday, July 19, 2008

Okay so I know I have like no pictures on here, and I really need to get some up! This past week or two have been completely crazy, so I haven't had much time. 11`1``1`1w`23 (That was Dominics message for the day lol) Well, little Riley; my one year old neice just went in for re-constructive surgery on her head. She is such a trooper. It's been hard to hear updates on how things have been coming along just because of all the trials her and my sister and brother in law are going through right now, but they are strong. We love you guys so much and you are such an example to everyone! It was nice to be able to have my brother in Utah for the week also. Dom and him had lots of fun playing together and catching up on time missed. I have lots of new pictures to post, I just need to post them now! Including DOminics 3rd birthday which was on July 7th :) He's a big boy now. I'm about 12 weeks along in my pregnancy now, and I am really hoping that this sickness stuff ends soon, UGH... well worth it though right? haha. love you all! until next time, arrivederci!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

wow... I can't believe Dom is already 3 and I can't believe that you're already 12 weeks along! YAY! Nikki told me that you've been pretty sick... hopefully that will stop soon... but I think it means you are having a GIRL! ;-) Can't wait to see the pics that you post...

Aubs said...

Congrats Elise!!! I didn't know you were pregnant. Thanks for sending me your blog link, now we can keep in touch better. Sounds like things are going great with you guys!

The Hunt Family said...

I have to agree with Aubree, I had no idea you were having another one. Congrats. I love blog stocking. I sure do miss seeing you around.

Steelefamily said...

glad to see you have moved over to the blogging:) Hope all is well, PUT UP SOME PICTURES!