Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New at this!

This is my first time ever managing a blog, and it's scary! lol I have no idea what I am doing ;) I'm really excited about this though just because I am over myspace, but I wanted something to keep people updated on our family. As alot of you know, Trevor and I are expecting another child at the end of January! Yay. I am so so happy :) Dom is definitely ready for a sibling that's for sure. We are thinking it's gonna be a girl... hoping I should say. What do you think?? I have a couple names in mind. My top two are Lanaya or Capri. Trevor doesn't like Lanaya though... :( Bummer. NEWAYs just thought i'd try out this blogging buziness. catch ya later

3 comments:

gigitel said...

Elise, You think you are new at this; I am trying to set this up, and I'm losing it. Not really. I think I am o.k. now. Well, you finally did it. You are going to have your new little one. Wow! It is a baby explosion for your family...not to mention the increase in great grandchildren for us. With Dawnielle and Kara also expecting, that will make 9
for us. (I think) The wedding is tomorrow (another one) so everyone is probably quite busy. I will be checking your comments and will let your aunts,uncles, and cousins know about it.
So happy for you,
Grandma M

Chris Sambrano said...

Hey Elise, I'm so glad that you are starting a blog now. At work when I have a little down time I check out Michele and Nikki's blogs and now I can check out yours and see my adorable grand babies. I show them off to all my work people and they say I have the most beautiful grand children. I think so too! Now hopefully when Shannon gets settled with her new baby and all, she'll update her blog and maybe Lindsay will start one too. Love, Mom S.

Ashley said...

Yay Elise! You're gonna love this "blog" thing. It's a thousand times better than myspace and facebook! =) my blog is:
www.sirunofamily.blogspot.com
so you can check it out! I'm excited to keep in touch with you on here and to read updates on your pregnancy and what not... xoxo