Friday, August 1, 2008
Well Trevor left at 3:30 this morning to participate on the Elk Hunt, and I'm really hoping that he comes back with something because that means free meat for a year! hurray :) haha. Anyways, so I'm lonely and I'm actually bored! Which is so nice for a change. LIfe has been a little overwhelming lately and it's nice to get a break once in a while, even if it's just to update my blog. So with this free time, I was able to lay down with Dom tonight and read him a book without thinking, "If I do this fast enough, I could fold some clothes, or finish the dishes from dinner," and I really just got to enjoy my time with my little man. We read a book that my mom used to read us when we were little called "Love you Forever" by Robert Munsch. If you have never read this book to your child, please get it, I guarantee you will want to cry... in a good way though. It made me think about how fast he's growing, and how I really dont take the time enough to enjoy all the little things he does, even when he does decided to throw all the dog food all over the floor, and after I clean it do it again! lol, yes he did that this morning. And honestly, I was so mad, but now thinking back... I should have just let it go. He's not going to be this age forever. And I hope I can love him enough that when he gets to be older, and I'm 80 years old, he'll want to come visit me and rock me to sleep :) I just love him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment