So, we finally got a new camera and I've been having a blast with it! I have a bunch of pics and I am so excited to post them all. This past week we've hung out with family, went out for mothers day to Gardner Village,went to the park and hung out at Trev's parents house. Here are all the pics of our fun week together


My neice Skye and Bronson hanging out on the couch :) so cute

Me and my beautiful boys on the Mothers Day

Me and my honey on our date :)

Lindsay Shannon and I at Gardner Village. My mother in law took us to lunch and we had Fried Green Tomatoes

He is so cute!

Dom and his friend Tristan

Dom at the park

Dom being silly

Bronson and Alohi
4 comments:
Cute pics!! It was so fun being with you girls on Saturday. Can't wait to have Nikki and Michele join us hopefully next year. Love ya:)
Your boys are getting so so SO big! We need to come and visit or you need to come see us!! I miss you Elise!!!! I hope that you had a happy mothers day! Love you!!
what a beautiful family Elise! Love the pictures and you and your family-say hi to your mom and dad for me!
I need to get back to Utah ASAP!!! I am so MAD I am missing out on everything! I want to squeeze those babies so bad. And I am so sad I missed out on Gardners Village this year :(
Tell everyone they are not allowed to have fun without me dang it! LOL j/k haha
Post a Comment