Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Can I take the time to brag?
I guess I shouldn't contemplate bragging because isn't that what blogging is all about?! Dominic is my sunshine and there are so many talents this child has and it amazes me every time one just pops up :) The most recent is his dirt biking that Trevor and him get to do together and it is so adorable. Trevor came home today beaming with pride bragging about how are little Dom is riding up and down hills at full speed but is also very cautious and cool when he has to be. As soon as Dom saw me he ran up to me saying "mommy! i rode up biiiig hills and I was not scared!" it's so cute and fun to see him building confidence and being proud of himself. He is all boy and sometimes I dont know what to do with him, but although he is all boy he's never tooooo tough to come up and give me a big kiss and hug and say, Mommy, did you know I love you?" Well Dominic I love you too and you make my life complete.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is one of the cutest things I've EVER seen!!! How fun!
How adorable! You have every right to brag :)
Brag away 'cause that's one of my 12 wonderful, darling, dang cute grandsons!!!:)
Cutest little boy EVER!!!
He is an all around Stud Muffin! I am so proud to be his Auntie! I love you Dom!
I have not looked at your blog forever. It is so cute. Your family is so beautiful
Post a Comment