Friday, February 20, 2009

Here are a few pics of our boy Bronson. He is such a chunker! He eats so much and has already gained more than a pound in the past couple weeks.






Dom has a new exciting hobby that he has started with his Daddy which is wrestling! He is on an actual team and his first tournament is tomorrow. He has 7 other boys in his weight class that he will be wrestling against. He LOVES it and it's such a great way for him to get all his wiggles out from being inside all day!





For Valentines this year Trevor bought me tickets to Romeo and Juliet at the Pioneer Center in Salt Lake. On Tuesday night we went to Iggy's Restaurant for dinner and then we were off to the play. it was sooo awesome, and I have such a wonderful man. I love you honey


12 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww... what a cutie pie! Was Dom's hair that light when he was born? It looks like Bronson might have lighter hair! Cute cute. Oh and Dom looks SO cute in his little wrestling uniform! haha So fun! Sounds like you two had an awesome v-day! You look great Elise!

Nicole said...

Okay you totally have the cutest boys ever! Now we can sort of stay up to date with each others lives via blogger! Love ya!

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh how adorable my little grandsons are! It was so very fun to have them when you guys went out the other night. Dom looks like a miniture you Trevor when you wore your wrestling attire in high school. Don't let my baby get hurt though. Love ya mom

Nikki Moshier said...

oh my goodness Dom looks so much like Trevor. He is going to win all of his matches I'm sure! I remember when we would have all the kids wrestle each other haha that was funny to watch. Hope you're doing good, love you!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

COngratulations Elise! He's adorable! Both of them are!

Josh and Melanie Orton said...

Congrats!! now you have 2 darling boys. I will have to show Bray the pictures of Dom in his wrestling uniform ;)LOL

We need to get together soon. Let me know when you feel up to it.

Shannon said...

Yay finally some new pics. Bronson is already getting big. Yay dom has some actual BOYS to practice with instead of sidney. I romeo and Juliet was awesome!

Allred Family said...

Congratulations! You have such cute little boys.
We need to go to the movies again soon.

Cami said...

oh my goodness Congratulations on little Bronson!!! I'm a little late, but just wanted to tell you congrats. He's so cute and Dominic looks like such a good big brother. i miss you guys, but I love looking at your blog to see what you are up too. I love that Dominic is wrestling, that is fun for him. well hopefully you are adjusting and feeling good. keep in touch!

Dixie said...

Bronson is adorable!! I love his name. Congratulations!
How old is Dom now? He looks like he's lovin the wrestling gear.
You look so happy Elise.
I have a blog also.
It's zinnfam.blogspot.com

Linz&jon said...

I want to see dom wrastle. and jon hasn't even seen bronson yet. and I only have once. geeze Its like we may have well live in another state!

Anonymous said...

Bronson is so beautiful! Don't worry, Elise. My mom says that the second baby isn't as intense as the first. I just love that Dom. He is a character for sure. Sometimes Dawny tells me stories about him and I laugh until I cry. I hope I can see you all again soon! Congratulations on your new baby boy. He is precious.