I love the name Bronson! It's so cute! I totally thought Trevor was kidding when he said you were having a boy! I kept waiting for him to say just kidding it's a girl! But having another boy will be so good for Dom. And I bet Shannon and Dawny are super happy! I miss everyone so much!! Sunday's are hard cuz I'm used to going to my moms and hanging out with everyone :( But seriously I really do love it here. It's so beautiful and the weather is so nice, especially in the winter it'll be perfect. But I miss the fam big time! I love all your pics from your cruise I'm so glad you got around all those hurricanes! I love you and keep in touch missy!!
Congrats on another baby boy! I am so excited for you guys. Your cruise looked like it was amazing but I bet Dom was sure glad to see you back home! we need to get together sometime soon.
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Having 2 boys in a row is FUN! Cute name that you picked out!
I love the name Bronson! It's so cute! I totally thought Trevor was kidding when he said you were having a boy! I kept waiting for him to say just kidding it's a girl! But having another boy will be so good for Dom. And I bet Shannon and Dawny are super happy!
I miss everyone so much!! Sunday's are hard cuz I'm used to going to my moms and hanging out with everyone :( But seriously I really do love it here. It's so beautiful and the weather is so nice, especially in the winter it'll be perfect. But I miss the fam big time!
I love all your pics from your cruise I'm so glad you got around all those hurricanes! I love you and keep in touch missy!!
Congrats!!!! You look so adorable!! And that cruise looked amazing!
Congrats on another baby boy! I am so excited for you guys. Your cruise looked like it was amazing but I bet Dom was sure glad to see you back home! we need to get together sometime soon.
I did not even know you were pregnant! Congrats, and another boy, that is so great!
Post a Comment